Imagestees-Keep Your Distance But Keep Smiling Shirt

True love is not something that is bestowed on us, rather it is something we create, from being accepting and open hearted. From being forgiving and compromising. I have been single most of my life, found love in my late thirties and then lost it. I hope to one day find it. I cannot say for certain what is true love, for love is complicated and often tainted by the baggages we carry. I do know I still have hope and hope, perhaps is the Keep Your Distance But Keep Smiling Shirt thing that gives life it's rich and wonderful color. I will die, most likely alone but I refuse to accept or believe I am unlovable.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Joker Driving Jeep shirt

50th anniversary Judas Priest 1969 2019 shirt

Blue Dragon I am currently unsupervised but the possibilities are endless shirt