I Am A Slow Runner Dear God Please Let There Be Some One Behind Me To Read This Shirt
Buy it: I Am A Slow Runner Dear God Please Let There Be Some One Behind Me To Read This Shirt


I listened to this book, and what a treat to listen to Shapiro read her own words. She just gets better and better as a writer, and I think memoir is just the absolute perfect genre for her. I find myself so in awe of the way she tells such an emotional and personal story in such an honest and straightforward way — simply, almost. I will be thinking about the I Am A Slow Runner Dear God Please Let There Be Some One Behind Me To Read This Shirt of this book for a while. It reminded me a bit of Terry Tempest Williams' When Women Were Birds, which I found to be stunning and almost magical. There are moments of magic in Shapiro's latest, too.
From: Shop trending shirt
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét